The 24 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
For my book How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide, I have interviewed a total of 24 Dutch dog experts. I asked each and every one of them 67 questions related to house-training subjects.
My reasons for interviewing Dutch dog experts are, of course, my own Dutch origins, as well as my original intention of writing my puppy training books for a purely Dutch audience. As I kept receiving positive feedback from all my readers, I decided to translate my books into English, allowing a worldwide audience, including you, to learn from the tips and tricks provided by all the dog experts I have interviewed.
I want to thank all 24 Dutch dog trainers who took the time and made the effort of answering all 67 questions in my questionnaire. On behalf of all readers: thank you very much! Your answers to my questions have been a major contribution to the contents of this book.
The 24 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide are:
- Arline Meijer,
- Esther Zwaagstra of Esthers Hondenschool,
- Wendy Zwierenberg,
- Fieke Looijenga of Doggy’s Hondenschool,
- Irene Bleeker of Hondenschool Shadow,
- Sonja Verhoef of Coachjehond,
- Alexandra Wilkinson of ikwileenbravehond.nl,
- Nicky Gootjes of Gedragscentrum Samenspel,
- Elske Donders of Dog Academy,
- Isabelle Sels of Martin Gaus Hondenschool Leopoldsburg,
- Marloes Wehn of Je hond weet waarom,
- Jessica Verstegen of Wooftown Hondencentrum,
- Jolanda de Winter of Hondenschool Jolanda,
- Frank Wennekers of Idéfix Opvoeding & Gedragstherapie voor Honden,
- Marieke Smit of Hondenschool Robbedoes,
- Suzanne Heukels of De Lijn,
- Pascale Zwart of TheraPYR4Dogs,
- Patrick Slagboom of Hondenschool Zwolle,
- Krisje Moens of hondenschool Fun4AllDogs,
- Rudy Kerkhoven of Brok & Braaf hondenschool Hengelo,
- José Haeke of Gedragsadviesbureau KynoSense,
- Rinske de Vries of Hondensport Heerenveen,
- Hylke Walters of Hondenschool Het Kwispelaartje,
- Jozef Claessen of Hs Bollie vzw.
Welcome to Puppybee.com! Let me help you get your questions answered... Check out the FAQ section first. If that doesn’t help, I would love to hear from you and address your inquiry the best I can.
Can't find your answer below? Email me [email protected] Please, please be as descriptive and precise as possible. The more thought you put into your question the better the odds of me being able to provide a useful response.
Please click on one of the blue lines below for more information.
- I don't have a puppy at home yet; should I wait before reading these four puppy books?
- I signed up for a puppy course; will I still need to read these four puppy books?
- I have had dogs all my life; do I still need to read these four puppy books?
- There's a lot of free information available online these days, so why should I spend money on books?
- The 24 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 10 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Crate-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Stop a Puppy from Biting: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Prevent Puppy Separation Anxiety: The Ultimate Guide
Be the first to leave a review.