There's a lot of free information available online these days, so why should I spend money on books?
Let me admit that I am no dog expert. Instead, I interview dog behavior experts and veterinarians, and I translate the outcomes of these interviews into easy-to-read books and articles. The reason why I started out interviewing these dog experts in the first place was the fact that I wanted a puppy of my own, just like you.
I too visited countless websites on puppy training, each of which provided free information about rearing puppies. No two authors gave the same advice. Somewhere along the way, I couldn't see the forest for the trees anymore, not knowing who to trust and who to ignore.
At one point, having found yet another website giving completely different advice from all the others, I quit consulting websites by these (so-called) dog experts, and started looking for my own answers.
Long story short: writing these puppy books required me to approach a total of 50 dog behavior experts, and interview 30 of them. This means that the information in my books doesn't come from any single source, which is the usual state of affairs on most other websites. On top of that, all of these 30 persons have an education in the field of dog behavior or animal medicine. Due to this broad approach, you can regard the information in my books as sound and reliable.
In addition, none of the free information you will find online is arranged in any convenient way. By contrast, each one of my four puppy books focus on one specific subject: (1) house-training, (2) dog crate training, (3) teaching not to bite, and (4) being alone at home training for puppies.
Welcome to Puppybee.com! Let me help you get your questions answered... Check out the FAQ section first. If that doesn’t help, I would love to hear from you and address your inquiry the best I can.
Can't find your answer below? Email me [email protected]. Please, please be as descriptive and precise as possible. The more thought you put into your question the better the odds of me being able to provide a useful response.
Please click on one of the blue lines below for more information.
- I don't have a puppy at home yet; should I wait before reading these four puppy books?
- I signed up for a puppy course; will I still need to read these four puppy books?
- I have had dogs all my life; do I still need to read these four puppy books?
- There's a lot of free information available online these days, so why should I spend money on books?
- The 24 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 10 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Crate-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Stop a Puppy from Biting: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Prevent Puppy Separation Anxiety: The Ultimate Guide
Be the first to leave a review.