|Publication Date:||January 1, 2019|
|Available for:||Smartphone, e-reader, laptop, desktop computer (PC, Apple)|
Everybody keeps telling you different things.
Your neighbor claims he got his puppy house-trained in three days.
You just read an internet article that states you can get your puppy house-trained in less than two weeks.
And this book will probably tell you something else in turn…
So who should you believe— and why?
The information contained in this book is based on a comprehensive survey comprising no less than 67 questions, as well as on a series of in-depth interviews. A total of 24 professional dog trainers have completed the entire questionnaire, and their answers laid the foundation for a book that can be considered a credible source of information.
Welcome to Puppybee.com! Let me help you get your questions answered... Check out the FAQ section first. If that doesn’t help, I would love to hear from you and address your inquiry the best I can.
Can't find your answer below? Email me [email protected]. Please, please be as descriptive and precise as possible. The more thought you put into your question the better the odds of me being able to provide a useful response.
Please click on one of the blue lines below for more information.
- I don't have a puppy at home yet; should I wait before reading these four puppy books?
- I signed up for a puppy course; will I still need to read these four puppy books?
- I have had dogs all my life; do I still need to read these four puppy books?
- There's a lot of free information available online these days, so why should I spend money on books?
- The 24 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 10 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Crate-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Stop a Puppy from Biting: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Prevent Puppy Separation Anxiety: The Ultimate Guide
Be the first to leave a review.