|Publication Date:||January 1, 2019|
|Available for:||Smartphone, e-reader, laptop, desktop computer (PC, Apple)|
There’s no escaping it. At some point, all puppies have to go through the so-called biting stage.
This can be a frustrating period for you, especially
if your puppy displays a lot of biting behavior. I know what I’m talking about here because my own golden retriever definitely went through this stage himself back when he was a puppy.
The purpose of this book is to give you tips and advice on getting through your puppy’s biting stage in a positive way, without all the frustration and negative emotions.
For this present book, How to Stop a Puppy from Biting: The Ultimate Guide, I have interviewed a total of seven Dutch dog experts. I asked each and every one of them 49 questions related to puppy biting subjects.
Welcome to Puppybee.com! Let me help you get your questions answered... Check out the FAQ section first. If that doesn’t help, I would love to hear from you and address your inquiry the best I can.
Can't find your answer below? Email me [email protected] Please, please be as descriptive and precise as possible. The more thought you put into your question the better the odds of me being able to provide a useful response.
Please click on one of the blue lines below for more information.
- I don't have a puppy at home yet; should I wait before reading these four puppy books?
- I signed up for a puppy course; will I still need to read these four puppy books?
- I have had dogs all my life; do I still need to read these four puppy books?
- There's a lot of free information available online these days, so why should I spend money on books?
- The 24 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 10 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Crate-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Stop a Puppy from Biting: The Ultimate Guide
- The 7 Dutch dog trainers who were part of bringing about How to Prevent Puppy Separation Anxiety: The Ultimate Guide
Be the first to leave a review.